FoneFix privacy statement
1. FoneFix's Approach
1.2 The Customer can access the FoneFix home page and browse the site without disclosing any personal data, apart from the information collected by cookies that FoneFix use (see paragraph 5, below).
2. Who May Process Data
2.1 Personal information will only be collected with the Customer's consent.
2.2 The Customers personal information (which includes name, address and any other details provided by the Customer to FoneFix which identify the Customer as an individual) may be processed by FoneFix.
2.3 FoneFix may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from other companies within the Cellhire group, its authorised carriers and its service providers including Credit Reference agencies.
2.4 FoneFix may be required to disclose personal information or documents about a customer if required to do so by law in the prevention of criminal activities in accordance with UK legislation.
2.5 FoneFix will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent.
FoneFix will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is accurate, complete and up to date.
4. Purpose Of Processing
FoneFix, other Cellhire group companies, its authorised carriers and service providers will use the Customer's personal information for the purpose of administering FoneFix's relationship with the Customer, such as, order fulfilment, verifying the customers identity and delivery address, authorising debit/credit card payments and processing any other transactions authorised by the Customer. FoneFix may also wish to inform Customers of special offers, undertake product or customer research/development and provide other marketing information to the Customer which FoneFix thinks the Customer may find of interest. If a Customer does not wish to receive any marketing information they may request that their details are excluded from any promotional activity by contacting FoneFix at the address at paragraph 8 below.
6. Security Measures
6.1 FoneFix uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but FoneFix. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
6.2 Notwithstanding paragraph 6.1 FoneFix cannot guarantee the protection of Customers' personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the internet. Customers should be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other internet users.
7. Access To Customers Personal Information
The Customer has the right to request a copy of all the personal information FoneFix holds about them (a small fee may apply) and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests to FoneFix at the address in paragraph 8 below.
8. Anti-Spamming Policy
FoneFix is committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-Spamming policy. Under this policy,
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through The Company’s computer systems.
- Relaying email through a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used FoneFix computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised material. This includes any promotional materials, URL's, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorised solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting others’ email addresses from the FoneFix servers for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorised material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Allowing third parties to contact our customer database without the customers prior consent.
- Emailing non FoneFix customers promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
- Emailing FoneFix customers who have opted out of email based contact promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
9. Contact Details
15 Foss Islands Road